Friday, May 4, 2007

Zimbabwe!!!

Hello all!

I'm writing you from Harare in Zimbabwe. We're at the HIFA festival and it is an amazing event. We've performed two shows and we're one of the hits of the festival. So we hear. Everyone has been so incredible to us. The people are so kind and genuine. We have a wonderful run crew. So talented. Couldn't be happier.

Brooke and I are on our way to a safari park today after I teach a workshop. We had breakfast with people from the American Embassy this morning. It's a whirlwind tour and we're loving every moment of it.
Best to all,
Kevin

2 comments:

Michael T. Rozell said...

Excellent job you two...you carry all of us here with you and speaking for myself, I couldn't be prouder of you and Brooke for doing this. I hope the rest of your trip is awesome and look forward to seeing you next season! Keep up the great work.

Kevin Loreque said...

Hi Mike~

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It's very inspiring. Best to you. Hope all is well!